The award winning Vita game Tearaway is making its way to the PS4 redesigned and crafted to fit the new console in some exclusive ways. If you haven’t had the chance to play the game on Vita (shame on you) you’ll soon get the chance to play it on PS4. Sony has revealed the release date, price, and cover art for the PS4 remaster of this game.
You’ll be able to play the game starting September 8, 2015 for the low, low, price of $39.99 (sweet!). Here’s the cover art featuring one of the game’s main characters, Atoi, below:
Along with the release date of the game, Media Molecule has also announced a limited “Crafted Edition” of Tearaway Unfolded for those who pre-order the game. The Crafted Edition has bonus content, including exclusive costumes and decorations inspired by some various PlayStation franchises such as The Order 1886, inFAMOUS Second Son, Gravity Rush, No Man’s Sky, Lemmings, and more. Full details on the Crafted Edition are noted below:
- Shiny Gold Leaf and a shining Gold Stamp
- Exclusive God of War and Journey costumes
- Eight custom decorations (from franchises such as Lemmings, Gravity Rush, No Man’s Sky, The Order: 1886, God of War, Infamous, The Last of Us, and Killzone)
- Two papercraft plans (Sackboy and Baby Wendigo)
- A spectacular Pig Crown.
- The official Tearaway Unfolded soundtrack featuring all original tracks from the game.
The best part about the Crafted Edition is that it’s all included at the $39.99 price if you pre-order the game.
Tearaway Unfolded will be available for $39.99 on shelves and on the PSN Store September 8th!