PlayStation VR’s release is officially less than a week away on October 13, 2016. You may be wondering, what are some of the family friendly games and experiences that you’ll be able to snag at launch (keep in mind, PS VR is not recommended for children under the age of 12). Well, stop wondering because Sony has revealed a comprehensive list of all of the launch games for PS VR and those to expect soon thereafter. You can check out this list below.
Games with a release date of October 13th (or before):
- 100ft Robot Golf (Rated E10+)
- Ace Banana (Rating Pending)
- Battlezone (Rated T)
- Bound (Rated E10+)
- Driveclub VR (Rated E)
- Harmonix Music VR (Rated E)
- Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X (Rated T)
- Hatsune Miku: VR Future Live (Rating Pending)
- Headmaster (Rated E10+)
- Hustle King VR (Rated E)
- Job Simulator (Rated E10+)
- Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes (Rated E10+)
- Super Stardust Ultra VR (Rating Pending)
- PlayStation VR Worlds* (Rated E-M)
- Rez Infinite (Rated E10+)
- RIGS: Mechanized Combat League (Rated T)
- SuperHyperCube (Rating Pending)
- The Playroom VR (Rated E)
- Tumble VR (Rated E)
- Waddle Home (Rated E)
*PS VR Worlds is a collection of short games. While some of the experiences are suitable for all ages, some of these games are intended for mature audiences. Please be aware of what your children are playing and game responsibly!
Media Apps and Other VR Experiences Available at Launch:
There are many other games that will be launching before the end of the year. To get the full list of games, hit the PS Blog link at the bottom. If you’re not sure what game to get, remember that all PS VR headsets come with a demo disc for 18 games (in North America. Other regions may have less demos).
What games are you looking forward to experiencing in VR on October 13th and beyond? Sound off in the comments below!
[via PS Blog]