WholesomeGamer is owned and run by one person, me (who you’ll come to know as “G”). I currently work part time and make a meager living but even so, I fund WholesomeGamer solely.
While this site was not made with the goal to profit, as the site progresses, I do hope on making it at the very least self sustaining. Plans on how to finance and sustain WholesomeGamer include:
- Affiliate Links
- Targeted Non-Invasive Advertisements (Google, Amazon, etc.)
- Business Partnerships/Sponsors
- Your Donations (and I thank you for any support!)
As of 10/17/15, only donations and Amazon Associate Ads and links have been enabled. At the time of writing this update (10/17/15), WholesomeGamer is still completely funded out of my pocket and it’s a hefty bill. If you have run a website, you know what I’m talking about. Since this is a gaming website, some of the costs include but are not limited to:
- Equipment (Computers, Microphones, etc.)
- Electricity (Spending a lot of time on computers writing and managing the site in addition to gaming devices does consume a lot more electricity in my house)
- Internet Service (a higher speed is needed to properly upkeep the site and in turn raised the cost for the site)
- Games and Gaming Equipment
Of course, expenses are not limited to these. Basically, this is just a general overview of the expenses and plans for funding WholesomeGamer. I hope this helps clear up any questions you may have had about how WholesomeGamer is financed.
If you are a business who would like to contact me about advertising or other partnerships with WholesomeGamer.com, please use the forms or emails located here: Contact Us
If you would like to donate, click here:
You do not have to have a PayPal account to donate. Any amount is appreciated and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.